The HardingFPA-FX bundle puts trusted Harding FPA technology within the NLE. It gives editors early warning of potential failures, and tools to assist in correcting work in progress clips, during post production. The final asset can then be passed with confidence for certification with a Harding Analyser.
• Full perpetual licence with one time payment and no recurring fees, or
• Annual licence with monthly payments.
• Physiologically defined analysis engine detects only genuine violations.
• Consistent results across all product editions and content formats.
• No time wasted fixing false failures.
• Detailed frame-by-frame results enable you to fix creatively, without degrading content.
• Problem areas indicated with a colour coded ‘heat map’.
• Sensitive fixing tools help you to apply minimum necessary correction.
• Expert advice to guide you.
• Available for major editing suites, including Media Composer, EDIUS, Flame, and Pablo.
• Trusted by post houses, broadcasters and regulators, since 2001.
• Consistent industry wide results. Interoperability with our technology partners, including: Tektronix, Digimetrics, Venera, Clearcast and Vanderquest.
Package includes technical advice on fixing failures, product support and incremental updates