The HardingFPA-UK Digital edition is a cost effective solution for small organisations that need to analyse and certify AS-11 files for UK DPP delivery.
• Full perpetual licence with one time payment and no recurring fees, or
• Annual licence with monthly payments.
We’re so confident that you’ll save valuable time using the HardingFPA’s accurate analysis and detailed results, that we’re offering selected customers a totally free 6 month trial.
• Physiologically defined analysis engine detects only genuine violations.
• Consistent results across all product editions and content formats.
• No time wasted fixing false failures.
• Detailed frame-by-frame results enable you to fix creatively, without degrading content.
• Problem areas indicated with a colour coded ‘heat map’ .
• Expert advice to guide you.
• An official member of the DPP compliance programme.
• Trusted by post houses, broadcasters and regulators, since 2001.
• Consistent industry wide results. Interoperability with our technology partners, including: Tektronix, Digimetrics, Venera, Clearcast and Vanderquest.
Package includes technical advice on fixing failures, product support and incremental updates
• Software for installation on a desktop computer.
• Analysis runs significantly faster than real time.
• An allowable PSE device according to DPP Technical Standards v4.0 and later.
• Analyses AS-11 files to DPP Technical Standards for Delivery of Programmes to UK Broadcasters, including BBC, BTSport, Channel 4, Channel 5, ITV, Sky, S4C and TG4.
• Current product version HardingFPA UK Digital v.0110, containing Algorithm FPA v.3.4
• Available for OS X and Windows.